Watch the Health Note June 2022 App of the Month Webinar here.
Health Note is a digital check-in platform that creates structured notes in Allscripts by collecting and entering information such as demographics, symptoms, payment, even consent signatures. The billable note is automatically synced to Allscripts. For return patients, intake information auto-populates for patient reconciliation into Health Note and into the EMR fields and notes. Patients who don’t fill in their Health Note before their visit, can use iPads at the clinic.
How It Works:
- Health Note looks at your appointment schedule and sends a text message or e-mail to the upcoming patient. Message content varies, based on your specialty and the visit type. The message contains a unique and secure link to the Health Note chatbot.
- Patients click a link and the chatbot opens on their phone or computer. No downloading or sign-in is required.
- A clinical note is written in real-time as the conversation progresses. After the conversation, data is synced with Allscripts.
Health Note helps providers and staff to:
- Save time pre-visit and post-visit by eliminating manual EMR data entry
- Decrease no-shows. (We’ve found a 95% correlation between patients who fill out their Health Note and then show up for their appointment.)
- Optimize time with patients
- Decrease physician burn-out
- Streamline in-person and telemedicine patient visits
- See more patients
- Increase patient empowerment
- Text message or e-mail-based messages
- No app to download or login to remember
- Multilingual support
- 2-way SMS/texting between patients and staff
- Automatic consent triggering, e-signature capturing
- Intelligent conversations - Intelligent adaptive questions based on appointment type, patient situations/inputs using underlying complex clinical decision trees
- Dynamic clinical algorithms customized for your specialty and practice
- Assessments (i.e. advanced directive, pre-visit)
- Automated provider note writing
- HIPAA compliant. Our security protocols are aligned to the HITRUST CSF and ISO 27001 standards.
- Onsite tablet check-in option is available
- Reputation Management. Patients who had a positive experience are directed to your Google, Yelp or other review sites.
- Quick setup available and no technical team required.
- Deep Analytics